Re: How do you pronounce.....

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:29:50 -0000

> (Of course the pronunciation probably depends on whereabouts you
come
> from anyway - To-mah-to,to-may-to and all that...)

I'd echo Tim, and say follow your own local accental preference, and intuition... for real world considerations aswell as Gloranthan differences :o)

[Which, where I'm from, would be "YAH-VOR...EH?", with a slight favoured accent on the 'yah']

Guidelines don't always sit well for some accents and dialects; pronunciation guides for [North American] Forgotten Realms drove my [gruff Northern] friends to distraction [,lad]!