A call to photographers

From: yinkinuk <simonbrayuk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:16:40 -0000

Hi All,

 Sorry for being a little off topic, but could anyone who took photgraphs at Tentacles this year get in contact with me, I am especially interested in the Great Glamour Sitdown and Cruel Hearts and Coronets images. I plan to make them into a part of a web page, the more the merrier.

 BTW Tentacles was superb this year I must especially thank Arnold Pears, Claudia Loroff and Nick Brooke for making the Saga of the Nobile family and the story of the Vanchite Trading Corporations internal bitching and politicing come so readily to life. But to everyone who took part in the Freeforms you were all superb.

 To Fabian and the crew, I am always proud to be a guest at the convention, and will always be so (if you will have me again :-) It is the ultimate roleplaying setting, with the ultimate roleplayers and it all spells for ultimate fun. Thank you, thank you and once again THANK YOU (yes I am still a little bit excitable)

Simon Bray