Re: Esrolian/Lunar campaign

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:49:21 -0000

Jane Williams in reply to Nick:

>> I'll let you off the hook when your submissions get
>> into double figures. I'll buy you a drink when you
>> hit triples. (NB: this applies to everyone: catch me
>> at a con and stake your claim).

>> (Me, I'm on 191 stories and counting... I bought
>> myself a drink at Tentacles to celebrate).

> That's the trouble: you're not leaving the rest of us > anything to index!

If you hurry, you might still find some digest backlogs worth the inclusion. Just look one or two messages ahead of Nick's latest finds...

And then, you might want to start a corroborative discussion on Lokarnos rather than in private e-mail. I still miss your report on the Secret History of Sun County at Lokarnos...