Visiting Alkoth

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:43:20 -0400

My party, a group of adventurers who've spent most of their careers in Pavis, are about to visit Alkoth. I've been reading both the description in ILH-1 and the account in Enclosure-1. Any other accounts I should look at?

As far as I can see there's no reason for followers of other warrior gods not to visit, though the Humakti with the geas 'never refuse a challenge to single combat' could have problems. What I'm wondering is whether shrines to other war gods are permitted within the city. Any thoughts?

One party member is a keen mountaineer. As soon as he heard that no-one had ever climbed the walls of Alkoth he took it as a challenge - after all, he's been helping people over the giant-built walls of Pavis for a living. He has a shock coming!

Andrew