An Issue of Tradetalk

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:53:52 EDT

Hello Friends,

with Tradetalk # 13 - Mature Readers only, and Tradetalk # 14 and 15 - First Age Specials - in the makeing, we would like to call for articles for another issue!

Tradetalk - Outside Genertela

This issue is planned to contain a widely range of articles. This can be background descriptions, herobands, cults, short stories etc. as long as they are outside of the continent of genertela.

Jrustela? East Islands? Pamaltela? Anything else?

If you want to contribute something: Please contact me ASAP. We only can develop Glorantha with YOUR help!

I am looking forward to hear from you, my friends.

Cheers

André