DH Voices

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:05:47 +0900

Martin Laurie:
> Best source is Enclosure 1, also read the wonderful "What my Father told
me"
> that Pam Carlson write for Enclosure and is on the Issaries web site as
the
> Dara Happan entry. It should give you a strong feeling for the city.

I should point out that I suppose recently it is offline for preparing "HeroQuest Voices" and that part of HQV rewritten from more DH orthodox POV by you.

For Alkothi is not appropriate for showcase of typical character of DH standard, I think.
http://www.glorantha.com/library/dad/shargash.html http://www.glorantha.com/products/3001.html

Martin, BTW, may I ask you to answer my questions, even if you are not positive to my request...I feared my cheeky questions to anger some of great gloranthaphiles.....

TI