Re: Pyramid preview

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 20:37:53 -0000

> And the moaning has started on the message boards ('oh woe is us
that such an article should disgrace the virtual pages of Pyramid magazine', that sort of thing) so anyone with an alternative POV might want to put it.<

Although, to be fair much of the moaning is directed at the type of article it is, a preview piece, and not the fact that it is Heroquest. I suspect that most of the audience would not have been bothered by a piece with heroquest gaming material; they just felt they had paid for an advert.

I would probably stay out of it; pitching in might only serve to up the situation to a them vs. us squabble. It is not really about Heroquest right now, but about the content of Pyramid. Not our fight so to speak.