Re: Pyramid preview

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:09:18 -0400

ttrotsky2 writes:
> or that the HeroQuest rules are hardly 'new and innovative',
> because they've been around for over twenty years and are just
> a rip-off of Fudge anyway, I just feel a need to get
> involved. :)

? A rip-off of Fudge? That's laughable. Obviously a comment from someone who hasn't played both games; I have, and I don't find much similarity between the two games. Other than the trait lists being flexible (they don't have to be), and the fact that you roll dice.

So -- any game that has a fixed skill list is a rip-off of Traveller?

--
Viktor