Your HW Campaign

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:31:00 -0500

Folks;

A lot of people have wondered about scenarios and adventure seeds. One thing that is required is information on the sort of campaigns being run out there. If any narrators out there would be kind enough to share some information, it would do some good in just how to scale the episodes being written.

I'd like to try to put together some statistics and would like to know the following:

How long has your group been running
How many sessions have you run so far
How many HP do you give out per session (on average) What is the best ability of anyone in your group (or the 'average best' for a group)
What is the best affinity/tradition/grimoire/mystic power in your group What is the average combat ability of the group? Initiates or Devotees? (but this was done by Dave earlier in considerable detail, as I recall)

Feathers or Lead?

Since this is designed more for the benifit of the 'narrator and player in the street' information from actual campaigns would be what I'm after.

Thanks,

Jeff Kyer