Re: Digest Number 1327

From: Peter Tracy <bachelornewtling_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:05:13 +1000

>From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
>Subject: RE: Praxian Digging Tools
>
>Pete wondered:
>
>>This question will sound strange, but I need to know: How did Waha dig
>> the GoodCanal? Is it described anywhere in the source books? What
>> sort of tool would a Praxian use for digging?
>
>He didn't use tools. According to Glorantha.com "He used the earth-powers
>of his mother to dig a great pass through the earth, diverting a river to
>the place where the Devil lay." see
>http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-waha.html

In a darkened corner of the Tavern known as Gimpy's, as foolish Etyries merchant opens his mouth...

"Why I was talking to my good freind Pontius the Scribe in New Pavis the other day, discussing this very issue with him over a nice mug of Gin. He confirmed the local tribesmens ideas that it Waha used "...his mother to dig a great pass through the earth...", since as every settler know... she is a Great BIG H...grk" (at this point, his words are interupted byt the massive arms of Bullock Bisonlover).

:) Pete
Just puttin in my two lunars wor...Grk!