RE: Meldek in our midst

From: Phil Hibbs <phil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:43:40 -0000

>How does a sorcerer get "Military Genius"?

He writes down "Military Genius" as one of his 10 additional abilities, and assigns a number to it. The guy doesn't know much about Glorantha, so isn't playing a Malkioni or anything organised like that, he just wants to play a D&D-style magic-user. I've told him they don't exist, that there's no magic without some form of religious framework, but he just had a sulk about having some philosophical baggage forced on him that he wasn't interested in.

Phil.
Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.