Re: Meldek in our midst

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 17:54:56 -0500

Phil Hibbs wrote:

> >How does a sorcerer get "Military Genius"?
>
> He writes down "Military Genius" as one of his 10 additional abilities, and
> assigns a number to it. The guy doesn't know much about Glorantha, so isn't
> playing a Malkioni or anything organised like that, he just wants to play a
> D&D-style magic-user. I've told him they don't exist, that there's no magic
> without some form of religious framework, but he just had a sulk about
> having some philosophical baggage forced on him that he wasn't interested
> in.
>
> Phil.

I admit I like Robin's solution. I hope you get past your player's 'tude. Sounds like he's just interested in blowing things up. Of course, there could be some Knights of the Dinner Table moments in this.

I wonder if Tai-Kwon Leap has a magical school?

Somewhere else much funnier: Ed Grooberman, approach the Master that you might see. (Observe Class... boot to the head) .
Jeff