Another Joke

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:26:17 +0100

Okay, so a couple from the Heartlands go on a trip by moonboat to one of the newly liberated provinces: Sartar, or some place.

Mooring at the pylon, they see large crowds waving signs that say
"Lunars Go Home!" "Death to Lunar Scum!" and so on. They just smile.

Their native Ibex Moon guide comes to escort them to their lodgings, and drives them through streets lined with people waving more "Lunars Go Home!", "Lunars Get Out!" signs. Again, they just smile.

Finally, upon arrival at the hostel, surprise! there are more "Lunars Go Home!" sign bearers. The guide decides that enough is enough, and she really should say something. She turns around to address her passengers.

"Oh dear! I am *so* sorry about these ignorant people in my country with
their rude signs: I don't know how to apologise, or what to say."

To which the two Heartlanders reply, "Well, *we* think you should keep it up! We're from Dara Happa, and we don't like Lunars either!"

Cheers, Nick