Attending Scotscon?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 21:56:27 +0100

Hi All,

Are you planning on coming to Scotscon? If so, now is the perfect time to book up. We are currently being hassled by the university to let them know how many bedrooms we need reserved. We'll hold them off as long as we can, but it looks like in a couple of weeks we'll need to give a final figure. We will, of course, ask for a few more than we have bookings for, but if there is a large last minute rush, we won't be able to guarantee a room on campus for everyone. (Although you will be very welcome to arrange your own accomodation, and attend as non-residential.) So, if you are planning to attend, please, do both us and yourself a favour, and let us know now! Thanks.

For those who need a little more convincing, Scotscon is a largely Gloranthan convention taking place at Herriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, 5th to 7th September this year. The programme is filling up rapidly with HQ, CoC, and other games (including SJ Games demos from the Men in Black), three brand new freeforms, seminars, storytelling, singing, auction, trollball, and all the expected crunchy convention goodness. In attendance will be many of the finest British Gloranthaphiles of the last three decades, plus a surprise special guest or two. All this for just �90, including three nights bed and breakfast on site. To book, we need at least a �20 deposit, via PayPal (to graham_at_...) or cheque (made payable to G Robinson & C Steyert and sent to Scotscon, Viewfield West, Borrowstoun Road, Bo'ness, West Lothian, EH51 9RS). For more information, drop me an e-mail, or see the web page at http://www.gloranthadigest.com/scotscon/.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Graham

--