RE: Re: Paper Wars

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:18:02 +0100

On Friday, July 04, 2003 7:16 PM, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

>I usually buy a roll of pennies ($.50 per roll), let my
> wife pick through for anything important/rare, and use the rest for bases.
> Considering the alternatives are 2-50 times more expensive, I'll stick with
> recycling money, thanks.

Too right! I was shocked last year, when looking at options for basing some Romans and Celts, that it would be far cheaper to use money than the Games Workshop plastic bases. But now we're drifting off topic...

Bringing it vaguely back on board, I used a pound coin (chunky and gold-coloured) as Pinchining the Gold Wheel Dancer in a Cradle Scenario test run-through.

Regards,

Bruce