Paper Wars

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:07:24 EDT

Hi All,

 I personally print my Paper Wars figures (little wonders that they are) onto 150 gsm card, I also fold them to make them little triangles rather than little T's which makes them really strong, however they are of course matt rather than gloss, but it is such a delight to tear up a Paper Wars figure when it falls on the battle field, try doing that with lead!

 Under development at then moment are several new Paper Wars CD's, which will include more adventuring types in a manner compatible with HQ, I could tell you more but I would have to kill you after.

 BTW I am running a huge battle this Tuesday for Mark Galeotti and the rest of my crew, involving over 1000 minatures, try doing that with lead too!

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/