Re: Re: Paper Wars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:01:11 -0700

> > Don't tempt me, I probably could :-). Hauling them all to a
> convention would
> > be tres expensive, but if I could get everyone over to my house...
>
> Is this a bid for "Gloranthacon IX - Rorycon?"

Hey! neat idea. I probably have room for 30 people in the house if they all bring their own sleeping bags and like each other. *Lots* of room outside (100 acres). Of course, it would either be too hot & dusty, or cold & rainy.... Play Orlanthi Cattle raiding for real (but watch out for bossy, she's *mean*!). An we've got our idiot neighbor downstream that we can practice our warband tactics on...

RR
- Richelieu