Re: What Everybody Knows

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:59:27 -0700

Jane

> It sounds like something Pavis based to me. I have
> vague memories of "what everyone knows" articles, in
> which at least 50% of the information was either wrong
> or misleading, but *was* "what everyone knows"! But
> the RoC version of Pavis didn't do "handouts" as such,
> so this must have been the earlier boxed set (or maybe
> I'm just wrong).

Nick pointed out that one of the maps from River of Cradles has something on those lines, though it's not as biased as what you describe.

> Were you thinking of generic cultural articles, or specific "all
> about the NPCs" types, or what?

I have a suspicion I was merging a couple of handouts in my memory. I'm thinking of something with a definite slant, but more cultural than personal (the Griffin Island handouts tends towards individual viewpoints).

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>