RE: Re: Just two weeks...

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:10:57 +0100

On Sunday, July 06, 2003 7:27 PM, Jane Williams wrote:

> And they added a message on the end that I should
> consider supporting my local stockist, and kindly
> looked up the nearest one for me. It was, sadly, just
> as "local" as I feared, but a valiant attempt none the
> less.

The local retailer they had listed for me was extremely local. Unfortunately it closed down several years ago and is now a cheap furniture and knick-knacks shop. I've dropped them an email telling them who *is* in my vicinity so they can update their database. Good of them to try, though.

As far as ordering from Warehouse 23 goes, I've done it a couple of times and I've never had cause to complain. They've been very good.

Regards,

Bruce