Photos from Tentacles!

From: me1stra <melstra_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:45:56 -0000

Hi all-

I've added 5 photos from the freeforms/LARPS at Tentacles 2003 to the Photos section of the yahoogroup site (file name: Tentacles 2003). I apologize that the quality isn't very good-- methinks I probably should be shopping for a new digital camera soon.

I have labeled the names of the people where I know them but unfortunately I have no clue about a few-- so just enjoy. The costumes and masks at this convention were some of the most elaborate I have EVER seen at a convention-- remarkable since so many people were traveling long distances.

Oh, and if you're interested in shots from the wedding, I have those too...but only upon request. (The quality there is better because they're from the photographer who has more megapixels in his camera than GOD).

Enjoy,

Melanie Manzer Kyer