Re: Noooooooooo!

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:11:05 -0000

GIbble-gaBBLe-gooblE

Errr, sorry, brain went off-line there briefly. (the horror, the horror). Errr, that is, what I meant to say is, after so many delays, one more short one won't kill us. Drive us completely insane from unfulfilled anticipation? Perhaps. Kill us outright? No.

Still, I begin to sympathize with the folk of God Forgot....

--Bryan (who just a couple of days ago scoffed at the effects of a postal strike, as "the most it will do to us is delay the delivery of those few bills we don't get electronically." Oops! Clearly I see now that it is a national tragedy demanding immediate government intervention.....)