Re: Noooooooooo!

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:21:47 -0000

> Ahem. Mel?
>
> Would you mind assisting other sad folk in southern Ontario? 8)
>
> --
> Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
> +--+

I fear my darling wife is moving to Charleston before SJG could ship a copy of HeroQuest to her. Then she'd have to come up and deliver it. Oh... Hmm. My parents are visiting to help her pack and might be able to haul back a copy.

***BUT*** its anyone's guess when SJG would ship it to an address that will be abandoned around July 26th.

Jeff's not crossing the border till the visa nonsense is completed.

Jeff