RE: What the...?

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Bruce Ferrie wrote on Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:45:50 +0100:
> On Thursday, July 17, 2003 3:28 PM, Erik Nolander wrote:
> > According to SJ Games Upcoming Releases page (
> > http://www.sjgames.com/newproducts/nrtext.html ), HeroQuest is now
> > scheduled for an August release. I do hope it's just a typo or old
> > information. Anyone know more about this?
>
> Hmm. It was showing as a July release yesterday, 'cos I looked (sad geek
> that I am). This news disturbs me.
>
> Just to start the conspiracies going, I reckon it's something to do with the
> Canadian posties. And the Knights Templar.

Yes, you're half right. Our quest succeeded and history was changed. We were trying to get the strike moved to a different date from the HeroQuest book release, but something went wrong, and now the book will be out in August. It was always scheduled to come out in August, as far as anyone not reading this group knows :-). Next time we'll be more explicit; asking the gods to make the strike to not conflict with the book's release was a bit ambiguous in retrospect.

P.S. No sheep were harmed in the rituals.

P.P.S. Obviously I'm just making this up.