hard and soft shipping dates

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:59:22 -0000

Although the soft cover shipping date has turned out to be regretably soft, I do hope that Issaries/Warehouse23 will stick firm to the hardcover shipping date.

No, I haven't ordered the hard cover. No, I don't expect to see anyone in the next month who has ordered it. However it seems to me that those who were willing to be shilling out that much dough deserve their books now. Sure, that will make anticipation all the harder for the rest of us, especially when they start commenting on the book. But I view it as a bit like flying business class, you aren't paying just for the luxury, but also for the degree of service, and I hope they do get the best possible service--i.e. their books in their hands as quickly as possible.

Regards;

Bryan