Scenario conversion (was: Re: Orlanth Initiation)

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:22:35 +0100

As I guessed, I was cut off again. And still no reply from tech support. Oh well. Maybe if I keep it short...

What didn't make it through last time was the comment that I've been thinking about a HW Growing Pains conversion. Not thinking very hard, but FWIW this is my first stab at stats:

     The Initiation
Olivia: Convincing 10w, Enhance Any Ability 10w2 Hippogriffs: as Griffin (NB p.96), Bow 16, Other Relevant Skills 1w Wind Children: Small Sword 13^2, Flying 20 Alynxes: as NB p.84, Other Relevant Skills 12 Dark Trolls: Innate Abilities as NB p.101, Mace 13^3, Sling 13^3, Leather and Shield^2
Broos: Spear 13^3, Head Butt 17^1, Tough Hide and Shield^2

     Osentalka¹s Seventh Temple
Illuminated Skulls: Dodge 20, Riddling 6 Dark Troll Zombies: Troll Maul 13^5, Heavy Composite Armor^3, Smell of Terror 10 (well-preserved for their age) Hellion: as AR p.238
Wraith: a spirit with Might 27

     Ralia¹s Wheat
Gnomes: actually Talosi (earth daimones), I suppose... Babeester Gor Devotee: Copper Battle Axe 5w^4, Copper Armor and Shield^9, Affinities 10w

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg