Collectible value of Nomad Gods and WB&RM

From: Carl Herzog <CarlZog_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 03:48:16 -0000

I have a copy of Nomad Gods in excellent condition and a copy of White Bear and Red Moon that is missing its board. Both have all their counters.

I bought these at a con in 1981, when I was playing a lot of Runequest. They've been in storage for years and I've decided to sell them at the auction at GenCon next week, but I've little idea what a good starting bid is for them.

Any input on the collectible value of these would be appreciated.

Please note: This is NOT a commercial post. It is not my intent to solicit offers for these games from this list's members. I'm just looking for what I should place the minimum bid at.

Thanks,
Carl