Re: Parts of Gbaji

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:54:30 -0000

This is a common missconception. We Lunars know that it was Nysalor that was treacherously slain by Arkat the Betrayer. Fortunately some of us have information as to where the holy parts of the god are, and are collecting them in order to re-build Nysalor (not Gbaji!) Of course some ignorants claim that Gbaji was also dismembered, but don't worry. I'm sure our sages will be able to tell which bits belong to Nysalor and which belong to the Deciever in time to prevent any unfortunate errors, despite all the pressure they are under to achieve results.

> Does anyone have any ideas of the effects that these remains might
> have on the surroundings if they were ever uncovered. What about
if
> an Uz finds them and consumes them. Effects on the Uz ? Effects on
> the remains ?

One advantage is that these bits may still be alive, and we all know what happened to the trolls when the Black Eater tried to consume Nysalor at the Battle of Night and Day. The Good God simply burned his way out through the demon's ovaries, thus cursing this pitiful race. If they want a re-match, bring it on!

Simon Hibbs