Re: Digest Number 1363

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:40:01 EDT

In a message dated 01/08/03 15:31:37 GMT Daylight Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> Assume the reader has never seen material from before HW:RIG publication
> and
> doesn't buy the fan produced material.(You can discuss old RuneQuest
> products, including fan-written books and zines, on the Glorantha
> Digest).

 Why must we assume this when the fan based material AKA the Unspoken Word and Tradetalk especially are available as readily as HW products and carry information that is directly applicable to HQ and HW as it stands at present. I would disagree with anyone who slipped my products into the Gloranthan esoterica box. Within our products have been substantial amounts of information that is readily useable by GM's and players alike, specifically for the HW game. While I don't want to sit and listen to everyone discuss the nuances of our publications, to omit them from this discussion group is wrong.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/