Looking for early Malani tribe information

From: Wilfried, Hallier <vingo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:57:48 -0000

Hi everyone,

I just discuss on sunday with my friends to run an Gloranthan Campaign in the early ressetlement of the Dragon Pass. I didn't want the first Colymar, so I thraw my eye on their followers in 1325: the Malani.

Taking information in BA, their first chief was Mad-Boold Malan. As I think, there is never no hazard, a simple search drives me to the following post:

What could I find...
Exactly what I am looking for to built my campaign.

Fabian Kuechler of Tentacles is unable to provide this freeform anymore, so I will be gratefull as a generous Orlanthi could be, if someone else could help me.
Please contact me at: vingo(a)ifrance.com - Subject: [Malani]

Thanks in advance and regards.
Wilfried Hallier
Lyon, France.

Extract from post 3829

F a l l o f t h e H o u s e o f M a l a n an Orlanthi FreeForm by Jeff Richards, Neil Robinson and Dave Pearton

"Mad-Blood" Malan, King of the Malani Tribe, is the famed and feared ruler of the Quiviniland. How long can Malan and his huscarls keep up the rule over the Clans of the Malani? Tumultuos intrigues and feuds threat to wreck the powerful kingdom in the Wilderness of Dragon Pass.

I n f o: The game takes place during the heroic era when Dragon Pass was resettled by Heortling peoples who had fled the southern land of Kethaela and forged a new life in the Wilderness of Quiviniland.

This is t h e Orlanthi FreeForm game! It is a game of Orlanthi, and all Orlanthi are passionate. They boast loudly of their mighty deeds, cry over losses of loved ones, and fight with a fury of a hurricane.

There is a 10DM charge for this game to cover the production cost.