RE: Glorantha Fans Near Manhattan?

From: A. K. Berner <open_micro_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 23:57:25 -0500

I played Runequest from 1981 to 1989 on a fairly regular basis in Northern CA. Since moving to New York I have yet to play in a Glorantha campaign but I'd love to try out Hero Wars having picked up the books several months ago. I have been working on new HW adventures, converting old Runequest quests, and testing the rules out a bit. Soon, I would be open to either narrating or playing in a Hero Wars campaign. If anyone is near NYC and is interested in another Gloranthophile let me know!

I've been enjoying the digests from here and hw-rules very much... Thanks to everyone on the list and I hope that you keep up the good work =)

A.K. Berner