Lunars Everywhere!

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:25:21 -0000

Keith writes:

> I thought that Lunar doctrines were pretty free to include any old clap
> trap, and hence, no need to kow tow?

Yes, those *were* the words of the Goddess. Naturally, in my Glorantha the Lunar Empire is free from the slightest vestiges of decadence, hypocrisy, intolerance and/or tyranny. As it says in our Rough Guide to Glamour: "There are *no* un-persons in the Lunar Empire."

> I had always thought of the Free Philosophers as some sort of military
> arm of the Lhankor Mhy cult. On the other hand they wouldn't be Cheap,
> let alone Free.

And their magical powers would be awesome -- Enforce Library Fine 10W2?

> Lunar thieves are represented by all the little red counters out to steal
> kingdom!

"The rest of the Free Army collected gradually. It was made up of exiles and fugitives from the Lunar Empire, like the Thieves Arm and the Freemen..." (DP rules).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick