Assumptions to be avoided

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:25:36 +0100 (BST)

"AOL", isn't it? :)

Assuming people have *any* product is a bad idea, surely? They might be here to find out about the game, so as to make a decision on whether or not to buy it. And since the last I heard the HW books were OOP, and HQ is not (yet, quite) released, the main rule book is one product we *can't* assume people have!

Is there any reason to single out relevant and easily available sources, though, just because they aren't published by Issaries? Most UW and TT products seem to be far more "beer and pretzels" than, say, GRoY or FS.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/