Re: An awful canard, and durulz winter sports

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:51:58 -0000

I can just hear the shouts of "Huwwy, huwwy hawd!" ringing over the frozen margins of the swamp now :)

But yes, I can well imagine Ducks curling. They probably play cricket too. (and the sight of a durulz fast bowler winding up would be....well, a sight).

Glorantha doesn't have good enough skates to make proper hockey likely, but I'm sure some variant of broom ball makes sense. It I see being playing by Heortlings.

--Bryan

PS. regarding field hockey, from my wife's descriptions of it, the first requirement is having iron shinbones, with no related nerve endings left.