Re: Re: The 'Clan Questionnaire'

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:44:30 -0500

It seems to me that the best way to present the Clan Questionnaire would be to put the questions and the individual choices on index cards, numbered and lettered as they are in the book and kept in order. On the back of each index card would be the consequences for taking that choice. As the GM reads them off, he disards the questions and the rejected answers in one pile, the chosen answers in another pile. After all the choices have been made, you look at the backs of the chosen cards and can quickly flip through them, toting up the modifiers all at once instead of trying to keep track as you go along. I leave it up to the individual game masters about how to copy all that information to the cards.

Sound good to anybody?

Guy (Hoyle)