RE: Re: Parts of Gbaji

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:40:20 -0700

At 11:06 AM +1200 8/18/03, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
>At 02:25 PM 8/17/03 -0700, you wrote:
>>Then who did the RMG defeat on her goddess quest?
>
>She met up with two gods, both exactly alike except that one was Nysalor
>and the other was Gbaji. She chose Nysalor.

That much makes sense. Everyone has a "Gbaji" that is nasty and leave nasty parts behind. Either everyone's Gabji is the same being, and they disagree who he was (Arkat or Nysalor). Alternatively, Gabji is the name for different beings with different groups (To the Lunars he is Arkat and to the Orlanthi he is Nysalor).

In our game, same piece of Gabji was nasty to everyone, which implies the first alternative?

--
David P. Summers, SETI Institute
Mail Stop 239-4

650-604-6206