Re: Converting from HW to HQ

From: Dave Camoirano <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:09:14 -0400

Hi!

There are 3 scenarios and a heroquest in the new rulebook to get you started (one scenario is an updated one and the other 2 are new as is the HQ). Conversion notes for the scenarios published in previous books will be up on the Issaries website soon. Also being worked on are updates for the scenarios on Issaries' website.

Camo