Re: HeroQuest Voices?

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:13:11 -0000

Good to hear! Of course, I'm now having a hard time staying here at work instead of going home and pitching a tent on the front steps until the mail delivers my copy, but I guess I'll manage. I was just hoping that HQ Voices would be released to help tide me over--kind of like giving my son an advent calendar with lego pieces in it to keep him from going completely insane before Christmas :)

How hopefully everything will go tickety-boo for bringing out the Heros book, gazeteer, etc, on schedule :)

--Bryan