Its better than Christmas!!

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:39:23 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2003-08-23-1230.

Hi All,
Just to say I was woken this morning by a knock on the door and a Parcel Force man carrying a big pile of packages for me. ;-)

Not only have I got the new HeroQuest book [which looks so cool!] but a big box full of Unspoken Word prizes for Battlemasters and a tube full of maps.

Battlemasters is on 29th-31st August 2003 and for more details see: http://www.eurolog.org/shows2.php?show_id=17

Thanks again Mark especially for the 1st edition copy of 'Tarsh in Flames' which is very hard to get hold of. This edition had a very short print run but is an extremely useful resource especially for games set in Tarsh.

I also received a DVD from 'Dead Gentlemen Productions' called 'The Gamers'. It is a 48 minute long spoof movie about a group of role-playing gamers and is very funny. Worth putting on at the HeroQuest party after '13th Warrior' as it would make a good late night showing.

So in all thanks again to Mark and the Unspoken Word [and Simon] and to Issaries for the prizes. Its better than Christmas [for me anyway as I never normally get cool gifts as these]!!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_ntlworld.com
darren.sims_at_...