*happy*

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 23:46:37 -0000

I have it. The cover art is even more garish at 8.5x11, but once I cover that over I shall be an exceedingly happy nerd :) At a quick glance the inside all seems great. Sadly, instead of starting to download it all safely into my head tonigh, I'm back at work for a teleconference (the benefits of modern technology: you can be in eastern north america, and have all your suppliers and most of your customers in asia. The only problem is, technology doesn't bend time zones, so if you ever want to communicate with more than email....)

But it is here, it is real, I am happy.

--Bryan