Re: Pre-Dragonkill map of DP

From: Jeremy Baker <jeremybaker_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:43:30 +1200

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 11:27AM, Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...> wrote:

>Any comments, corrections, etc will be integrated into the next version of
>the map, after this coming weekend most likely.

Roderick - This looks great! However, I only seemed to be able to view the 'web version' - which was a little hard to read as its not that large - perhaps at the next iteration you might upload the full-sized version to the files section?

In any case, thanks for sharing this with us - its really interesting to see the pre-DragonKill landscape unfolding :)

Regards

Jeremy