Curse of Kheldon Tribe

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:32:11 +0900

Hello, I'm back. This is TI. (But don't ask me where I went, please.)

Below is a question from Hiroki Shimizu in his setting of Kheldon in hq-jp mailing list..

<<According to BA p.7, our queen Kallyr's tribe Kheldon since the failing of rebellion and exile of the Queen,

<<  ...the people have lost their Motion Powers entirely. They now do  everything slowly and inefficiently, even harvesting and hunting.>>

But what the meaning of Motion Power above in the term of rule system of HQ / HW?

In my quick idea, all of magical power (all of talents, feats and spells, etc...) attached to the term "Movement" are all decreased to zero and all of related magical abilities all under -20 penalty.

But if I literally interpret the context, all of related magic should be fallen to zero, but it is too severe.......

What do you think about it.......?

HeroQuest haven't reached to Japan......at least now.