Re: Pre-Dragonkill map of DP

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:37:21 -0700

I but climbed on the shoulders of others - I was dreading having to put in all the geographical features. The KoDP map was just what I was looking for (okay, I was *really* looking for someone else to have done it so I could just print it off, but it *was* kinda fun to make...). Putting in city dots and names was the easy bit.

RR
- Richelieu