Re: Curse of Kheldon Tribe

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:31:26 +0200

Jane :

> This makes good sense, but might I suggest a look at
> Kheldon NPCs published since then? I don't have the
> books available in work, but "Orlanth is Dead" has
> stats for Kallyr, and presumably other Kheldon NPCs.
> See what movement magic they've got.

Well, yeah, but given that the Kheldon lost their Movement magic precisely *because* they exiled her and her companions, it stands to reason that it went along with her, and that she probably has all of it.

Another way of interpreting it ?

Maybe they gave her all of their Movement magic and are pretending to the Lunars that she stole it ?

Now that's what *I'd* call "Total Support" !!

Julian Lord