Re: Indigestible obscurities

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:52:34 GMT

In message <3F45C5B0.D6D034D_at_...> Julian Lord writes:

[Arkat/Nysalor/Gbaji]

>OTOH, I think that the question should be left officially
>unanswered. An official answer might endanger my game
>more than it already is, for starters.

I don't think anyone is suggesting an official answer, just a brief explanation which makes it clear there are several answers depending on who in Glorantha you ask and it is up to the narrator which if any are true.

It's an interesting puzzle for those of us with a good knowledge of Glorantha but cryptic comments referred to the digest give a newcomer the impression of secret knowledge only revealed the chosen few.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/