Re: Re: Changes in runes. Why?

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:44:36 +0300 (EEST)

> Unfortunately there was an error with the Nysalor rune - I know
> because I'm one of the victims. AFAIK, it is just the one rune. If
> you had chosen Nysalor, you should have been contacted and offered
> some options.

That figures.

FYI I didn't want the rune of Nysalor in my copy. I wanted Oorduren instead. I was just suprised by the different rules and I want to know which one is correct.

John Hughes said:

> Are the new runes correct? Yes, and there's a lot more of them, even if
> you can never find the one you're after. :)

Ah, but the runes tell something about the truth behind them. Their shape is beond mere stories or myths. A picture is more than a thousand words and a rune can sometimes tell you about something that the myths can't reveal.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.