Kero Fin

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:05:34 +0000

SPOILER to any players in the RQA scenario/campaign 'Return to Snakepipe Hollow'

In it, you find a functional (but inactive) temple to Kero Fin... According to KoDP, the only one of these is up on the mountain. So, my problem is, if they manage to figure out how to revitalise the temple, what sort of effect could it have on the Clan, and the game?

Can anyone suggest how to approach this? Who would be best placed to reactivate it, Orlanth, I guess? What sort of Affinities would K-F give? I really fancy the idea of a working K-F temple, it would be a focal point to the Clan.

Wulf