Re: Superficial Quibble

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:08:19 -0700

Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...> wrote:
> Haven't finished reading the rules yet, but I'm deeply
> impressed. I feel more comfiortable with these rules than I
> ever did with Hero Wars. These seem graspable to me, and I
> look forward to putting together a campaign.

I'm impressed too! I may have to actually play a game for once. (Since high school I've bought any number of RPG manuals, but never actually played any games...)

I don't suppose anybody knows of any San Francisco Bay Area campaigns running? ;-) [*]

--Andrew S.

[*] Campaigns *played in* the SFBA. Not campaigns set there. Though that'd certainly be interesting. "I enact the Emperor Norton Conquers Mexico heroquest..."