RE: HQ Opinions

From: James A. Holden <jaholden_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:56:25 -0700

Nick helps me achieve a realistic degree of anticipation in regard to new homeland keywords in HQ Voices:

> It won't. Nice idea, but I don't think anyone seriously wanted to rush
> seven *radically* different homelands into print in an official
> publication.

Makes sense. The new narratives will still be nice, nonetheless -- I count at least 17 that I don't remember seeing elsewhere. They should be good idea fodder for do-it-yourself keyword creators, to tide us over until we see "Feed Uz," "Men of the Sea," and other hoped-for tomes.

Thanks for clarifying!

James