Trowjang, Bonsai

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 21:22:27 +1000

Me:
>Whoops, I see Nick's beaten me to the punch. Though Andre, isn't Trowjang
>a region within Genertela?

Andre:
>>Trowjang is an Island on the genertelan coast, but not part of the
continent.
>>Its like britain: Is it part of europe or an island on itīs coast? :-)

OK, I'll concede the distinction as I am very much looking forward to your write-up of the island in your "Outside Genertela" issue! Speaking of sources other than "Wonder Woman" episodes, I'm pretty sure that someone (Mike McGloin perhaps?) wrote a tournament scenario set in Trowjang for one of the Glorantha Cons.

Darren Sims:
>>>And I thought that Britain was the fifty-first state of America.

Nope, unfortunately that's Australia. Know what our PM's John Howard's nickname is? - "Bonsai" ('cos he acts like a little Bush'). Beats Blair's nickname of "Poodle". Much as I despise him and his policies, at least he had the rat cunning to dupe the Big Shrub and get all our troops out of Iraq the moment the statue fell down.

Cheers,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048 Email me: mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au
MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html

**see my auctions of RARE, OOP and hard-to-find RuneQuest & Glorantha stuff (pruned from my bookcase) at: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mob_megacorp/