Re: Trowjang

From: Mandacaru <mandacaru_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:15:31 -0000

> --- Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_u...> wrote: > On Wed,
> 3 Sep 2003, Jane Williams wrote:
> >
> > > --- Osentalka_at_a... wrote: > Hello fellows

> > island

It's probably England that's the island off the coast, despite having a land border with Europe (Scotland). Unsure how Wales fits in. Plus, by Eurovision criteria, Britain's closer to the heart of Europe (Rep. Ireland) than most.

As my Mexican friend said last night, the French think France is great while the British think the rest of the world is s$%*. That probably sums most of it up. Probably also shows the critical difference between, say, Lunar and Heortling cultures.

> > Ah, Empire. =D
>
> Yeah.. the augument doesn't quie apply to Trowjang, of
> course. Unless they believe that they used to "own"
> most of Genertela in some sense?

Iceland, Japan and Madagascar seem to manage. Not so sure about Las Malvinas. Is New Zealand part of Australia ;-)

Pip pip.
Sam.
p.s. First ever post and next-to-nothing about HQ. Sorry, extended lunch break. Like the new rules though.